Pinot and pooch
Sunday, March 17th, 2024
Enjoy a day out with the whole family and take your doggo to our cellar door for Pinot and Pooch. Every 3rd Sunday of
the month we are celebrating all pooches by handing out free treats and there will be lots of pats from our cellar door staff.
At 2pm Simon will take everyone out for a walk around the vineyard, a perfect way to stretch your legs and learn a bit more about wine making! You can also book in for a wine tasting and there will be Sicilian-style pizzas, cheese boards and dip platters. It is a popular event, so make sure to book your table ahead of time.
Saturday, March 23rd, 2024 and Sunday, March 24th, 2024
- Doors open at 12 pm, please bring you ticket and make sure your phone screen is on full brightness for the scanning device.
- The concert will start at 1pm and finishes around 3pm, there will be a DJ playing until 5pm.
- Bar closes at 5pm.
- There is parking available at the cellar door and overflow parking in the paddock next to our accommodation, please follow instructions from staff and signs.
- Please keep in mind that there is no public transport near the cellar door and taxi services are limited unless pre-booked.
- We strongly discourage people cycling to the cellar door.
- Do bring weather appropriate clothes and bring plenty of sunscreen if needed.
- We strictly do not allow any outside food and drinks in on the premises. You can bring empty water bottles (2L max) that staff are happy to refill for you. Alternatively, we sell bottled still water.
- Please contact the cellar door prior if you have any dietary restrictions.
- The cellar door is strictly smoke free (including vapes). There will be a designated smoking area available.
- Strictly no drugs allowed.
- We have chairs and tables available at the cellar door, these are not bookable.
- We have a limited amount of picnic rugs available.
- You may bring your own chairs if they are the beach-style variety, they need to be foldable and low, so no views are blocked.
More information about the event:
We have invited Bella Donna - a musical tribute to Fleetwood Mac and Stevie Nicks to play at our cellar door on Saturday March 23rd and Sunday March 24th!
There will be:
A fantastic tribute to the greatest band of the 1970s: Fleetwood Mac and Stevie Nicks, The Priestess of Rock and Roll
Beautiful Estate-grown wines, bottles start at $25!
Mouth-watering low and slow BBQ, provided by the legends from Smokin' It Up
Gorgeous green lawns to put down a picnic blanket for the day and fantastic view over the Adelaide Hills
After the show a deejay will play the very best of the 70s, 80s and 90s!
Easter Sunday acoustic set
Sunday, March 31st, 2024
Is there really a better way to enjoy the Easter long weekend than kicking back with a glass of wine and live music? The very talented Netherby is coming to perform at our cellar door from 1pm to 4pm and he is going to play the very best acoustic songs especially for you!